Friday, August 1, 2008

OK...OK!

I keep getting grief that I haven't updated our blog since we have returned... so here you go!!
This week has been long - us trying to get back into our routine and get back on track. It's not quite Ireland, but what can you do?

Our reception last weekend was FANTASTIC! The hotel did such a great job of pulling it off! Everyone was WONDERFUL! The ballroom was beautiful, the food was amazing and the party... well HELLO... it's us and if you know us at all you know we know how to throw a party!!! That's the whole point. We are so thankful to everyone who traveled to be with us to celebrate our day! We trully hope you enjoyed yourselves and from the reports... I'm thinking that is a YES. :) For those of you that are worried you had TOO MUCH fun, no worries - that is what you are supposed to do! Let me tell you as well that you all are some crazy dancing fools! I thought I was the only one that likes to dance for hours! You showed me! We also appreciate your generosity as well. That is an informal thank you, but THANK YOU. Our photographer, Wendy, was wonderful! She never seemed to put down her camera even though she was a guest as well! Thank you Wendy! I can't wait to see the pictures! And no worries... I will be sharing!


I've only gotten a few photos from my friend Tori, so if you have some send them my way!

Tori & I

Jamie, Me and Tori (we go back to high school!)

Bryon's Cousins, Sister and Mama too!

My handsome Daddy always likes to dance with the ladies!


Our first dance...


This weekend I am heading home for the FAIR! Can't miss that! I know I could be at home learning how to sew and bake... but come on - it's ME! Hopefully, I'll see some of you there!I'm sure I'll have some more photos to post on Monday, but until then - CHEERS!

Trish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally............been checking daily!! The WHOLE weekend was wonderful.......it was sooo awesome to have all of our immediate family, extended family, and friends join us in celebrating Bryon & Trish's marriage! Many thanks to all, especially those who traveled many miles........we can't say how much that meant to us!!

Mom & Dad Stewart

Anonymous said...

Trish, I can't say how happy I am you & Bryon "tied the knot" (literally)!

I do want to say that I wanted to mention to all your readers the wonderful thing you shared with me when you got engaged. Since I didn't get a chance to give a toast, I'll give a blessing on your blog!

Trish called me elated of the news of her upcoming marriage to Bryon. She said,
"I think Bryon asking me to marry him is the biggest compliment I could ever receive. He has waited a very long time to marry and he chose me. He told me that he knows I am the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with ME and that is a huge compliment coming from someone who waited a long time."

This may not be the direct quote, but I cannot forget that phone call! It made me elated....

I'm extremely happy for you both and the beginning of your lives together.

Let's all go to Ireland for your one year anniversary! Hey, I can take myself for my b-day. Who knows, maybe it will be your "baby moon" by then!!!

Lots of Love!
xxoo

Tori, Kendall & Connor Smeaton
smeaton@mchsi.com