Sunday, May 31, 2009

HOLA!

So we are back from Mexico and I have been trying so hard to upload photos, however, everything I have been trying is not been working correctly! It is annoying the hell out of me! Anyway... we had a blast. We visited the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza, a natural waterpark, Xel-ha, the Isla of Mujeres on a Carribean Carnivale and the town of Playa del Carmen plus of course spending time by the beach, pool, spa and bar! We also played golf and swam in cenotes - these are natural sink holes that fill with underground freshwater. I've posted our photos here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=128329&id=505907036&l=a6e2d3180f.
On my birthday we went on a cruise over to another island and had dinner on the beach while watching the Carribean show. We made new friends, Connie and Edge, and had a blast with them! My husband got called on stage, for which I think he thought they were going to place him in a contest, however, they only forced him to dance and SING! It was hysterical and he was so brave, especially given there were about 200 people watching him! He did great and everyone remembered him all night. "Oh Bryon, oh Bryon!" It was a riot!!!

Everything was great, besides the fact it was so HOT! We were sweating everywhere we went. We were happy to eat our first meal without perspiring Friday. We headed straight up to the lake and went and had chicken at Crandall's! YUM! We've been hanging out and getting some things done around the house here. It's been a great weekend - but unfortunately 5:15 AM will arrive soon enough and I will have to take off back to work. :( Not excited about that, but I am excited that so many fun things are planned for this summer, not to mention, Bryon's new exciting adventure. I will try to be better about keeping the blog updated with new news!
XOXOXO
T

No comments: