Friday, January 22, 2010

Poll?

So I heard that there may be a few peeps out there that still check in here for new info. As you can see, I've gotten very lazy at updating our family blog! However... I would be more than willing to snap back into it if I know people are still checking it out. (We may have been lost in cyberspace).

So... leave me a comment... let me know you're still checking and I will start it up again.

If not... I guess our adventure ends here... well in print anyway.

Cheers.

6 comments:

S Stewart said...

Please don't stop.......especially with your two exciting trips coming up!!! Love checking in!!

Trish said...

Mom... I think it is only you that reads it. Boo.

Tony, Jen, Taylor and Kaylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony, Jen, Taylor and Kaylee said...

Not true...I check it too! Hoever, I think I keep up with you more via facebook. I want to see some pictures too!!!

Lindsey said...

Trish, I read this, too, and love getting updates!

Ann said...

I still check it! :) I will miss it if you stop!

Love,
Ann :)