Monday, March 7, 2011

Sneak Peek!!

Drum roll please....

Although it isn't 100% quite yet, here are the first photos of Little Miss' gorgeous nursery! We've been working hard and I personally think it looks pretty darned cute! Thanks to my hubby, for doing such a great job painting and my brother-in-law and father-in-law for helping with the furniture and to my momma for helping me with some of the finishing touches. I love, love, love it! We are still waiting on a piece of furniture and also want to place her name above the crib --- we'll unveil those soon!

I'm so happy that we've made so much progress as I enter my third trimester this week! I CANNOT believe how fast time has flown! I had my glucose test today (please pray I pass!) for gestational diabetes and tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for my RhoGam shot since I have a RH negative blood type. Gosh - I haven't had a shot in years! Should I be this nervous?! :)

The doctor says she is measuring normal and her heart rate is perfect! I didn't put on much weight at all since my last appointment (ummm... I put on quite a bit last time!) but I am good there too. Three weeks until our next and last ultrasound! Then, back to the doc every two weeks after that until our little gal makes her debut!




















4 comments:

MOM said...

It was so much fun shopping and decorating this weekend for lil Miss's room! It looks adorable, I love the butterflies, and I'm sure she will love them!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that the Dr. is right and you do have a girl because I'd hate to have to change such a beautiful room. You did a great job! I'm really glad that baby will be female. I hope that you get a chance to come out for the weekend (after a few months) and we can shop together I LOVE little girl clothes, and I know where you can get the best stuff around here. From Kat Simasko

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room fit for a princess.... Heather Ericksen=)

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful! But a little bit o' green would be a nice touch. Maybe Bryon will bring you flowers on her birthday!