Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 23


Your little doll-sized babe is about to chub up a bit. Her saggy skin will start to fit her frame as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week, she'll start to pack on the pounds (which means you will too!) and by month's end she'll be double the weight he is now (though you won't be — whew!). Right now, your baby's organs and bones are visible through her skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, she'll become less transparent.

Week 23 is almost over actually, but due to preparing and being on vacation, I have slacked off on my weekly reports! All is well out in Breckenridge. The skiers have been having a good time and us others have been having a good time relaxing and shopping, etc. I could really do without the snow by now as it hasn't stopped snowing since we got here on Friday. I am so ready for sun and sand!!!

Baby is doing well, although, she is growing like a weed and putting new pressure (pain) on my belly, hips, joints, etc. It's a strange phenomenon to go from feeling physically fit to feeling like I am 80 trying to walk around or doing something simple like sit up and get out of bed! I know, I know... it is only going to get worse!!! It's good though to see that she is growing like she should be and it is about time after all. I will be 24 weeks (6 mos.) in 2 days so she is right on track!!! Momma just needs to get used to the additional pounds!!

Week 24 will hopefully be reported from the beach (depending on WiFi coverage in Mexico)!

Lots of love,

Bryon & Trish

No comments: