Saturday, January 29, 2011

22 Weeks Pregnant


Real estate within your belly is getting tight, with growing baby leaving little room for your lungs to...well...breathe. Expect the huffing and puffing to start soon. There's not much room for your belly button, either -- it'll pop out any day now.

Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

MAN! Time is flying! I can't even believe it! And it seems like she is growing like a WEED! It used to be that on a given day I could either look pregnant or not. Not anymore!!!! Hello Belly - it is here to stay!! Plus, it used to be that I would think "Hmmm...I think she just moved". Now it is "Boy, she is moving all over the place!" This week we had a milestone in that Bryon actually felt her move too! I couldn't sleep because of her acrobatics and he put his hand on my belly and said "OMG! That was weird!" LOL!! I told him wait until she elbows you! That will be here before we know it! Below is the picture from 22 weeks. Compared to 20 weeks, it looks like I swallowed another papaya whole! But obviously she is growing and she is perfect and that is all that matters!!!

We are looking forward to the tail end of next week when we will be heading off on our "Babymoon". We head to Colorado for a few days to hang out in Breckenridge with the Crowley Clan. Bryon will of course be skiing daily and I will be ummm... I'm not sure yet! Hopefully, hitting the spa!!! Our condo has its own hot tub for just us, so I will be able to turn down the temperature hopefully so I can enjoy it and have it still be safe for little Miss. After CO, we are heading straight to Puerto Vallarta for 6 days! WEEEEE! I can't WAIT to be warm! I haven't yet hit the part of the pregnancy yet where I am hot all the time, so I have pretty much been freezing since November!! Although, I know I am not looking forward to donning a bathing suit - no one knows me right?! Who cares?! I want to lounge and swim and read on my new Kindle! Can't WAIT!!!! When we get back we will be getting busy on the baby nursery and all of the preparation, so it will be nice to relax and take a deep breath before the chaos begins. And obviously once she is here it will never end! We can't wait for all of it!!!!!!!

XOXO
B&T

1 comment:

Ann said...

You loook gorgeous, mama!