Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10 Days Old!

Ok... so it's hard to keep up with the blog with a newborn at home. I've been doing well with the Facebook postings, but understand not everyone has access there. Molly is the most amazing thing EVER! We love her so much!!!

The first week of her life flew by it seemed! After some initial challenges in our first couple of days (nights actually), we settled into a pretty good routine that seems to be working for the most part. She cooperates for the most part and Mommy and Daddy are able to get the rest that is much needed.

Grandma was amazing helping us out for the first few days with not only staying up with Molly, but also helping out Mommy with household chores like cleaning and laundry while Mommy recovers from the c-section. On that note, Mom feels great and of course has some soreness (and numbness) but overall has no complaints. Molly and I went for our first walk yesterday. It was short, but still at least we got out. Mom will have to get used to how to exercise gently for the next few weeks. I miss my prenatal water aerobics though!! (And my friends from class!)

Unfortunately, Grandma went home yesterday to go work for a few days. :( We are sad, but she will be back soon! I was nervous about life without her, however, almost 24 hours later, we have been having a great day/night! Molly has the best demeanor is just such a sweetie! I think we are on a roll!

People not on FB were asking about more photos. Here is the link to my album there. You should be able to view them there. Let me know if not. We'll figure something out!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150256077497037.377178.505907036&l=973897d7a1




Until then... here's a little tease. :)

No comments: