Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rebounding and Recharging


Thanks to Bed Head by TIGI and a wonderful Campaign from BzzAgent, I was given the opportunity to try out Bed Head products that included Elasticate and Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner and On The Rebound Curl Cream.

Over the years, I have been well aware of the quality and reputation of the TIGI Bed Head products thanks to family in the industry and had used several products here and there depending on my hairdo at the time.  Having never tried these specific products, I was super-stoked to be given the opportunity to test these out!

Since I cut off my hair pretty short a few months ago, I had been blow drying and straightening to create my 'do daily.  This takes a toll!  The Elasticate Shampoo and Conditioner really helped strengthen my frail locks while the ReCharge Shampoo and Conditioner really added the missing shine to my lackluster locks!  

Also since cutting my hair, I hadn't really worn it curly.  Testing out the On The Rebound Curl Cream afforded me a new option to avoid spending a load of time on creating my look.  Lord knows with two little ones in the house, any time saved is a super bonus!  On The Rebound gave me frizz-free, bouncy curls that were really cute and easily manageable.  Although I do not wear my hair curly every day, I love having this option! I even used a little in Molly's crazy half-curly locks to help her have more of 'do and they were really cute!

Check out those curly cues! 

Here is me on a normal day with straight hair (without makeup - yikes!)

Here's me after using the Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner.

This is what it looks like blown dry with nothing added. (Note my hideous robe that I still have from high school.) 

Here's my process with On The Rebound!  
Product applied.

Add a little diffusing:

VOILA - Look at those bouncy curls!

Apparently taking your selfie in the low-lit bathroom does not produce the highest quality images, but you get the idea!

Thanks again Bed Head by TIGI and BzzAgent!





No comments: