Friday, May 24, 2013

FREE MONEY! Get your free Money!


Times have changed…oh boy have they!  I used to use this blog to document all of our amazing adventures and travels.  Remember our wedding trip to Ireland?  That was sure awesome and also almost five years ago now!  Then, I documented my pregnancy with Molly and then life got WAY busier and I stopped blogging. 

Now, another baby girl later, and struggling daily with working and being a mother and wife, I have decided to restart my blog.  What am I nuts?  Um. Yes.  I may not document as much of our personal life as I have in the past, unless you do want to read about me catching vomit in my hands like I did a couple of weeks ago (never thought that would happen!)  But moreso, especially as a mom I have come to realize so much more how opinions and reviews are so priceless.  From doctor referrals to the best baby wipes, to how to get free things and free money!  I want to use this platform to share those things and to also seek other's feedback.

I am a member of several websites and groups that offer freebies to review as well as cash which is the same as money ya'll!

The very first thing I need to share with you is if you do any online shopping whatsoever...you NEED to sign up for Ebates!  Click this Ebates link and you will be on your way!  To prove to you that this works...check out this BIG FAT CHECK I just received in the mail.  Just by me bouncing off of the Ebates site to go to other sites to do my normal shopping as I normally would, they just sent me this check for $286.80.  You guys - this is A LOT of money for nothing!  DO IT.  For reals.  Here's the link again.  Go.Sign.Up.Now.


No comments: