Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Care Crew

So, I've become newly obsessed with Crowdtap. They send me free stuff for my friends and I to try, they ask my opinion and reward me with cool stuff and more free stuff (hopefully anyhow!) Well, the most recent Crowdtap adventure was for Cottonelle. Now you may not think that sounds exciting, but I got TEN POUNDS of free toilet paper and wipes ya'll! What family can't use some of that?!  

I forgot to take a picture when I first got it because I was super excited to try it out! TMI I know. I also got some fancy wipes for you know... the more messy part. They look cute right and so totally match my bathroom!


 I also was given samples to give out to friends. Ahhh...the benefits of friendship! I hooked up my momma and my pal Rachel with the goods!

Surprisingly enough, this stuff rocks! Since my husband thinks everything under the sun should be bought at Costco, we have always had the 176 roll Costco brand TP. Ok... so not 176 rolls, but you know what I am saying. Well... I believe that Cottonelle is our new family favorite. Plus, seriously... like the Cottonelle Car Wash video suggests, would you wash your car with a dry cloth? I had never thought of it that way and this new marketing campaign is genius! My mom and Rachel totally agree! It only makes sense! Thank you Crowdtap for the opportunity to try products! This one is a hit!

No comments: