Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

Thanks to the cool peeps over at Influenster, I was given the opportunity to test and review Tastykake's Kandy Bar Kakes complimentary.

The sample I was given to try was the Peanut Butter Flavor.  I waited about 30 seconds after opening the package to take the first bite.  Hello Peanut Butter/Chocolate Heaven!  Anyone who knows me, knows that Peanut Butter and Chocolate are pretty much like air and water to me.


Of course I couldn't be selfish, so I gave the kid a try.  She couldn't get her bite in her mouth fast enough, before muttering "MORE!!"


My husband should appreciate that fact that I left him one bite even though that led to a complete meltdown by the kid.  I guess she must have inherited the Peanut Butter/Chocolate love gene from me.


Although they are marketed as Kandy Bar Kakes, it is definitely much more of snack cake, with a super yummy creme filling! Although I certainly am willing to indulge on occasion, the chocolate coating is super flaky and makes it complete a kid cleanup nightmare.  But hey...it's worth it.  


Go get your own at grocery and convenient stores nationwide.  Single Serve - $1.69, Family Pack (you're going to want one of these) $4.49

Thank you Influenster and Tasty Kake!  

Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor.

No comments: