Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Part III

Well we've finally finished all of the Christmas events. Last night we had our Crowley family Christmas. We all went over to Mimi and Papa's for Italian Beef and fixings. The kids were ALL very patient until we finally let them open presents. We had a fantastic time.


Baby Nolan in his 1st Christmas bib.


Oops... Charlie took a break from opening.


Uncle Bryon and Nolan


Auntie and Nolan. No - he wasn't crying... he had actually just smiled.




Nolan's Christmas present I made him.



Big Brother Ryan and Nolan





Charlie's Christmas Carols
We bought this guy a karaoke microphone for Christmas. He's always singing!

He's such a doll.

Since I am off work all week, I took Ryan to see Marley and Me today. He was staying with Mimi and Papa, hence the reason he was by himself. What a great movie! I love yellow labs and I wish I had mine back. :( We had a good time. Tomorrow, I am taking the other three to see Bolt. Due to the sheer size of their family, they don't get to go to the movie theater very often. It should be fun as well.

Tomorrow night we are heading to the lake house. We are hosting a New Year's Eve bash up there with a bunch of our friends. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Can you even believe it??

XOXO

BNT

No comments: