Monday, December 22, 2008

Earmuffs anyone?

I figured I'd type a blog entry really quick just to keep my fingers moving as opposed to keeping them still as they may ice up. I AM SO FREAKING COLD!!!! Where in THE hell did global warming go?! I want it back NOW. We just got back to our house (for our new AT&T install) because we got stuck up at our lakehouse yesterday since our truck wouldn't start. Fine with being stuck at that house... where it was warm... but then we have to load up the truck and freeze, be outside and freeze, then come home to a freezing house! WAAA. I would leave and go out shopping or something but the amount of traffic that we experienced just gettin home will keep me from doing that! YIKES. I feel like such a whiner.. but seriously... does it have to be SO nasty. I'm fine with 30 degrees and an occasional stowstorm - but do we need one every other day or for it to be -40 last night with the wind chill?!??! I know I live in the midwest - I get that. But I thought the midwest and the Artic Circle were further apart the last time I checked. I'm in my house and I can see my breath! Okay - it will get better once the heat catches up - but it still won't improve outside. WAA WAA WAA.... I really wish that Santa Claus would bring Puerta Vallerta to my doorstep (or anywhere about 50 for that matter - that just happened to be the first place that popped into my mind!)

On the other hand... I'm not having to go outside to work in this crapola... So there's a PLUS.
Oh yea... and it IS Christmas week. I suppose that's another.

Well that's all for now... I have to go find earmuffs.

No comments: